Tuesday, June 21, 2011

... and it all started with a big bang, BANG!

So other than posting random things on myspace, this is really my very first stab at blogging. I had the idea in my head that I would like to try and help more people with my silly advice, than I can with the limited amount of social engagement that I generally... engage in. So, friends, this blog is for you. Call it another Dear Abby, if you'd like, except you don't have to send it into a newspaper, wait 4 days for the mail, go through several different hands and editors, all for the slight chance your story actually gets chosen. 

I'll never use your real name (unless you specify that's alright), and I'll never guarantee that my advice will work, so don't try to sue me if it doesn't ;) DISCLAIMER, DISCLAIMER! I am NOT a psychologist. But I am free, and you don't have to come lay on my couch every time you've got an issue. 

So let's here it! How can I help???

1 comment:

  1. E-mail me here with anything you'd like advice on: meagain_81@yahoo.com, or find me on Facebook, or post a comment!

    ReplyDelete